JOB DESCRIPTION – SALES AGENT, ESPORTS
eSportskred: Sportskred’s Esports brand is growing fast, we’re looking
for an experienced and tech-savvy sales agent to fuel that growth and set up discovery meetings
with Esports rights holders, leagues, tournament operators, agencies and brands.
If you are enthusiastic about Esports, being energetic, driven with a positive attitude, keen to be
an integral part of one rapidly growing influencer marketing technology company, please get in touch.
At eSportskred, your positive attitude and professional work ethic are the keys to success and will
quickly open the door to more responsibility and promotion.
Requirements You Must Have
- “Can do” mentality with an agile approach
- At least 1+ years of experience in sales, business development, lead generation or cold calling
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great verbal and written communicator
- High energy and the urge to get things done
- The ability and desire to collaborate with a close-knit team
- Reliability: Honour your words: you are able to meet set goals and deadlines without being reminded
- Experience with Esports world, well connected with senior contacts
- Experience in digital/ influencer marketing, possessing knowledge of ambassador and influencer
- Experience using Pipedrive, or other similar CRM and sales outreach software
- Utilise a combination of email, phone and social media outreach to identify and qualify prospective
- Overcome objections and set meetings for progression
- Engage with prospects to uncover their pain points and business challenges
- Maintain active communication with prospects by sending timely targeted materials with an account/
territory-based communications strategy
- Meet (or exceed) monthly targets in setting up qualified meetings
- Taking consultative solution selling approach while listening to needs, goals and measures of success
Benefits You’ll Get
100% Revenue sharing: an unlimited cap structure that rewards you for meeting and exceeding goals.
Potential further reward system based on individual’s experience and background.
Our team is friendly, service-oriented and obsessed with customer success. You’ll be working remotely
in the near future. Must have a suitable home office for calls/ video conferences. Flexible working
hours to be agreed upon mutually; this may suit somebody who already has a role in the Esports industry.