JOB DESCRIPTION – ESPORTS DIRECTOR USA
eSportskred (www.esportskred.com): Sportskred’s esports brand is growing fast, we’re looking for an experienced and tech-savvy Esports Director, USA to build out our top-of-funnel process and drive revenue growth through direct and indirect sales channels.
What You Will Do
- Build out the go-to-market playbook/strategy for eSportskred US sales and partner activities
- Qualify inbound leads for esports properties ( teams, leagues, associations) agencies, and brands
- Source new outbound leads and develop them into sales opportunities
- Engage contacts by phone and email, from junior level through C-suite
- Close opportunities for esports properties, campaign spending, and agency subscriptions
- Uncover customer needs and business challenges as they relate to eSportskred’s solutions
- Deeply understand the eSportskred product offering
- Develop best practices and hone strategies for targeting & acquiring the most valuable customers
- Recruit personnel and partners to ensure the growth of the company, and direct the resources to maximise the success of the company
- Report in line with key growth metrics
- Maintain a strict CRM
- Define the annual budget and the execution of the business plan
- Conduct crisp, clear communication with all relevant team members
Who You Are
- Adaptive, ‘quick on your feet’ thinker
- Resilient and positive in the face of rejection
- Hard-working and motivated to meet & exceed performance goals
- Fast learner who excels in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Good listener with the ability to understand different industries and brand pain points
- Independent self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity and confident to figure out solutions or ask for help
- BA/BS from a top-tier college or university
- Experience in software sales and business development
- Experienced in the consultative selling process and developing close customer relationships
- Knowledge of digital marketing, influencer marketing, and technology products
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and personable)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. PipeDrive, HubSpot)
- Lover of all things of esports and innovation
eSportskred is a diverse & passionate team that enjoys taking on challenges and the rewards that come with developing a breakthrough customer experience. Our team is friendly, service-oriented and at the forefront of technical solutions within our market.
Benefits You’ll Get – A package that rewards success and includes the possibility of equity participation.
This role is based remotely, and you must have a suitable home office for calls/ video conferences. Must be legally able to work in the United States.